Friday, November 5, 2010

Eric Whitacre's Virtual Choir - SLEEP

Alright, so here's the deal. You've heard me talk about the virtual choir for the past two school years. We've done two videos so far - "Sleep" and "Lux Arumque." Eric Whitacre wasn't really involved in the first one - he just presented the idea and we ran with it; that's why I'm conducting instead of him. Anyway, he wants to do "Sleep" again - this time with him conducting. I'd like to get at least 20 of you involved in this project - more if possible. So, I'm going to post 3 videos here. If you want to get involved, let me know and I'll get you music to practice. Again, I'm shooting for 20 people, but I'll accept more.

INTRODUCTION OF VIRTUAL CHOIR


LUX ARUMQUE - VIRTUAL CHOIR 2.0


SLEEP - SINGER'S INSTRUCTIONS


SLEEP - RECORDING INSTRUCTIONS AND CONDUCTOR TRACK


More info available at ericwhitacre.com

No comments:

Post a Comment