Thursday, July 21, 2011

All tracks done...soon to be posted!

So, I've been hard at work and have finished all the tracks for all 7 songs. I'm working on getting them posted online (I can probably do it tomorrow) and am currently in the process of making practice CD's. I know there are only a few of you that will see this post since most of the choir has forgotten about this blog over the summer.

I would ask you to spread this word for me: If you would like to get a practice CD early, come by my room on the day of registration (Aug 2) and I will have them ready for you.

This is your chance to get started early - remember I have information on the website about how and where to order your own music if you're interested (it's only about $15.00 for the whole set). Please comment on this post if you are planning to come by Aug 2 so I'll be looking for you. And spread the word!!

Oh, and by the way, D-Men's Chorus has their own page on the website now. I have some rehearsal tracks on there for them as well.

See you in a couple weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mr. D! I will be out of town on August 2nd, so my mom is going to be doing all the fun registration stuff without me there. I've asked her if she would run by your room and pick up a CD. See you when school starts!

    ReplyDelete