Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Next New York Payment

So, the end of the month is coming upon us…so is the deadline for our next payment for New York. We're needing $420 by next Friday. I'm sorry there hasn't been more traditional fundraising set up yet. This is for a couple of reasons: 1) We haven't been able to end coupon book sales because I hadn't hit my quota – we are ending this Friday! 2) I literally have not had time to stop and think about fundraising. We did set up the Booster accounts (please take advantage of those) as well as the evening at Mellow Mushroom on November 6. Please encourage your friends and neighbors to join you there for some pizza that night! I think we may be able to set something similar up with Chick-Fil-A.

I have not received the total from the concert last night (which I thought went really well!), but it should take a couple dollars away from each total. I'll let you know when I get that figured out. PPAG and GFAF have agreed to give us $4500 (about $100 per person), but that won't come until our November deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment